The recessed wall mounted belt barrier is perfect for corridors and high traffic areas when you want the barrier to be hidden from view when not in use. This barrier is inserted into the wall, the wall plate fits flush to the wall and the tape and cartridge fit inside the wall, therefore you will need to make a hole in your wall to use this barrier. It comes in a black finish, however it the plate can be custom powder coated to fit your existing decor for an extra cost with a minimum order of 10 pieces. It comes in 4 handy belt lengths in an array of popular colours, patterns and crowd control messages. This model comes with a wall clip to receive the other end of the belt as standard.
Recessed Wall Mounted Retractable Barrier
- Retractable belt lengths of 2.3M, 3M, 3.9M & 4,6M
- Designed to allow the front plate to sit flush with the wall, the belt and cartridge fit inside the wall, therefore you will need a hole in your wall to fit and use this barrier.
- Black finish with the option to have custom powder coated plates with a minimum order of 10 units.
- Slow retraction breaking mechanism ensures that the barrier retracts safely.
- Choose from a range of coloured belts, chevron and striped designs or safety messages such as no entry.
- Other tape end options are also available such as magnetic tapes ends, panic break ends for emergencies or sclip tape ends for when you want to wrap your barrier belt around an upright.
- If you need a custom message or branding, this is also available on orders of 5 or more units, simply contact us for a quote.
- The recessed wall mounted belt barrier is perfect for corridors, lifts and other busy walkways where you want to hide the barrier but still need to cordon off areas easily.
- Next day despatch for delivery the following working day as standard (subject to availability).
Standard Belt Options
Tape End Options
In the event of an emergency the panic break belt end offers a great way for easy and fast detachment whilst also creating a secure connection when in normal use. It consists of a magnetic belt end and steel wall plate.
Glass Suction Cup
The glass suction cup wall clip is designed to allow you to add the wall clip to a glass surface, quickly easily and without adhesive mounting.
The standard tape end slots onto a wall clip which is provided with your unit free of charge.