The extra wide wall mounted belt barrier is the solution for those wanting a larger visual presence in one unit. It is available with a black finish with a range of plain coloured belts, chevron styles and safety messages. The message belt 50% larger with a 75mm width (as opposed to the standard 50mm) and is available in lengths of 2.3m or 3m. Receiver wall clip included with every unit.
The Extra Wide 75mm Wall Mounted Belt Barrier
- Extra wide belt to provide an more visual wall mounted barrier solution
- This barrier comes with a black finish
- Belts are available in a choice of 2.3m or 3m in length.
- The standard wall mounted barrier comes with wall clip included.
- Safety brake mechanism offers a slow retraction feature.
- Choose from a wide range of belt colours, chevron patterns and safety messages.
- Multiple mounting options available including magnetic for metal surfaces, clamp mounts to wrap around uprights and removable wall mounts for when you need a temporary solution for one or multiple locations.
- Multiple tape ends designed to meet most needs are also available on this model, see below for details.
- Super fast next day despatch for the following working day delivery, subject to availability.
Standard Belt Options
The Magnetic mount allows you to add your belt barrier to a metal surface without the need for screws. It is also handy if you want to add it to multiple metal surfaces around your site.
The removable barrier features a wall plate that allows you to easily and quickly slot your barrier in and out of. This works well for areas where you do not want a permanent barrier or a solution for areas where you want your barrier in multiple locations (extra wall receiver clips also available for the other end).
The clamp mounted barrier offers a great solution for attaching your barrier to uprights.
The standard option simply screws into the wall and offers a permanent belt barrier. Screws are included.
Tape End Options
The glass suction cup wall clip is designed to allow you to attach the other end of the belt onto any glass surface.
The standard tape end comes with a wall mounted receiver. Extra wall clips are available for multiple location placement.