The roller twin belt barrier combines the portability of the standard roller barrier with the extra crowd control protection provided by the double belt. This is the ideal solution for areas where the barriers will be moved and set up regularly, where you want to prevent people (especially children) from ducking underneath the barrier – simply tilt and roll your barrier into position. With 3 receiving slots for extended queuing options, 2 attractive finishes (black and polished stainless steel), an above industry standard belt length of 3.4m or 3.9m and a large selection of belts, messages and chevron patterns, this is the most versatile, movable belt barrier solution available on the market and perfect for all temporary front-of-house queuing needs.
Roller Twin Belt Retractable Barrier Stand 3.4m & 3.9m
- The roller twin retractable belt barrier stand comes with 2x 3.4m or 3.9m belts.
- Available in 2 front-of-house finishes; polished stainless steel and black powder coating.
- This barrier features a handy integral roller so that you can simply roll your barrier into position quickly and easily.
- 3 receiving slots allow for 4 way queue configurations, making a really simple, fast and easily reconfigurable solution.
- Double belts help to prevent people (especially children) from ducking under belts in queuing situations.
- Slow retraction system and belt lock solution offer a safe and effective solution you can rely upon.
- Posts are constructed from heavy gauge steel, with a cast iron base and full coverage floor protector.
- Compatible with sign frames, bowls and other merchandising accessories for extra point of sale offers, promotion or guidance.
- Large selection of plain colours to match your brand, chevron colours and pre-printed message belts available.
- Fast and free; we offer next day despatch and free UK shipping.
- If you would like a custom belt or custom colour post we can also do this for you – simply contact us with your requirements and we will provide a free quote.
The twin belt roller barrier features a low profile cast iron vase with replaceable steel cover and full cover floor protector. This is finished off with a 115mm wide roller that you can tilt and roll into place.
This post is manufactured from heavy gauge steel with either a polished stainless steel finish or black powder coating.